Sunday, September 15, 2013

Date Night and Donna Dash

On Friday, August 30th, Brian and I got to have a date night.  The kids spent the night in Sturgis with Grammie and Pops.  Brian and I went to Smiling Moose for dinner and then to the Joke Factory.  It was a great night and we had bought a date card, so we didn’t have to spend any money that night! 

The next morning, Brian and I headed to the zoo for the Donna Dash.  It was just a 5k, but with those hills it was quite the challenge!  We finished around 36 minutes and right in the middle of the pack.  It was fun to run together.  After the race, Brian headed off to work both jobs and I went to pick up the kids and spend the day with my family.  We went to Cheddars, swam in the pool out back, and had pizza with my dad for dinner. 

No comments: