Sunday, February 22, 2015

Gavin Interview at 5

How old are you?: 5
What is your favorite color?: blue and green 
What is your favorite show?:  Slugterra
What is your favorite movie?: Tarzan
Who is your best friend?: Bailey and Jayce    
What is your favorite food?: eggs and toast    
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: having one on one time and having a stay home day
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: doing legos
Where is your favorite place to go?: Teppanyaki and ChuckE Cheese
What is your favorite book?: That big super hero book
What is your favorite thing to do at school?: field trips                                                               
What is your favorite toy?: cars, trucks and super heroes                                                                                                            
What is your favorite animal?: frogs and snakes
What do you want to be when you grow up?: a firefighter and zookeeper and a football doctor 
Anything else you want to tell me?: I have ten more things to tell you, actually when I grow up I want to be a Riley doctor and I want to be that name right there (Abbie) and I want to be on the Slugterra show and I want to be on the super hero show and I want to be on Daniel Tiger and whenever I grow up I want to be a Boston doctor and a Riley doctor.

No comments: