Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hannah's First Birthday Party

I can hardly believe that little Miss Hannah is turning 1! Hannah is my cousin Mary's daughter. Her actual birthday is December 22nd. This afternoon we went to her party at their new house. I was glad that we had a chance to see their house and spend some time with them. We just don't get together enough! Macie was a little whiny at the party and I was a little embarrassed at times when she wouldn't listen and started throwing a fit. Brian and I both said it was the first time that she kind of embarrassed us....unfortunately, it won't be the last!
Brian with the birthday girl...look at that tutu!
Macie did enjoy playing with all of Hannah's toys
This is the toy that we got Hannah
Macie wanted to keep it!
Mary, Joe, and Hannah
What a sweet family photo!
Hannah wasn't too sure about the cake and didn't eat much of it. I guess we should have had Macie give her lessons!
We left before we ate any cake because Macie was a complete grouch and needed a nap!

No comments: