Saturday, December 19, 2009

2nd Annual Boyles Family Christmas Movie Night

Whew...what a long title! After Hannah's party, we went to my parent's house to eat finger foods and watch Christmas movies. Annie came home today so everyone was able to be there. We watched Miracle on 34th Street, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and The Santa Clause. Of course, the food was the highlight. We had so much good stuff to eat and Allie picked up Lic's ice cream balls for dessert. We were stuffed! I can't wait to do this again next year!
We always have to take a picture of the food!

Grandma gave Macie some new Christmas socks for the special occasion. Aunt Allie had to hold her down so that I could get the picture!
My mom has a lot of snowmen figurines out. Macie always goes and gets the same one, even if my mom moves it to a different spot. I don't know what it is about that snowman, but she loves it!
Annie got this Mickey when we were in Disney World. She was nine. We had forgotten all about it and decided to get it out since Macie LOVES Mickey Mouse so much. She gave him a hug right away. I didn't have my camera out then, but I got one of her pointing to Mickey's nose.

No comments: