Thursday, July 7, 2016

Homeschool Summer Goals

We finished school at the end of May officially and our first day of the new school year is August 1st.  However, I gave each child a goal's sheet with some summer goals.  For the most part they are fun, but it just helps to keep them on track and review things that we learned last year.  We obviously don't work on school things every day, but today all three were working with me at the table for a little bit.
 Lilah is working on scissor skills and Gavin is doing his "Handwriting Without Tears" homework from his occupational therapist.
Macie is working on Math Word Problems
 My goals for them are on the left and the Summer Reading Program sheet is on the right.  We started on the wrong end...oops!
 Since they are goals, we adjust as we go.  I decided to finish the Indiana books in August instead of this summer.

Do you make summer goals for your kids?

3 comments:

Holly said...

I missed the deadline for the summer reading program. Looks like a good one!

Holly said...

I missed the deadline for the summer reading program. Looks like a good one!

The Mitchell Family said...

We really enjoyed the reading program this summer!