Sunday, January 31, 2010

FINALLY!!

The time is here! Tomorrow morning I will be heading to the hospital to meet little Gavin. I have a scheduled c-section, so they better not send me home! I have been as patient as I can be and I am tired of the pain! We have to be there at 8:30 and the c-section time is 10:30. Hopefully, things will go smoothly and we will have a precious addition to our family by eleven! Of course, there a few things I am not looking forward to: the iv and spinal block. As you know, needles are not my friends!
I plan to take the laptop to the hospital with me and blog. We shall see if that actually happens. Regardless, the next time you hear from me, I should have pictures and good news to share!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I will be thinking of you today,Abby. Good- Luck.

Natalie Pickerill said...

Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures of Gavin.

The Broeker Family said...

Good Luck, Girl! Can't wait to meet Baby Gavin!!

Sills Family said...

I thought about sending you a text this morning but I didn't know when your c-sec was scheduled. I can't wait to hear about and meet your little guy!!! Thinking about you and your family today!

lelands mommy said...

Abbie, he is soo adorable. If you need anything please let me know. I will see you in the morning.
Love you, Wendy