Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stick a fork in me.....

I'M DONE!! Well, at least I wish I was. Boy, this pregnancy sure is different than the last one! At the end of my pregnancy with Macie, I was tired and uncomfortable, but it was very manageable. In fact, I went to the Fall Festival three times the week before she was born, worked up until the Friday before she was born on a Monday, was cleaning my house and running around like normal up until I went into the hospital...
This time is NOTHING like that! I am pretty much miserable. The swelling, cramping, contracting, nausea, loss of sleep and bladder control, and overall exhaustion is sometimes too much to take. My c-section is less than 2 weeks away and I am trying to plug through like a real trooper. I feel like I'm not very successful though. I am not typically someone who whines and complains all of the time, but right now that is all I can focus on.
Some people say it is just because I'm having a boy or because it's my second pregnancy. I don't know what it is, but I do know that every day my little guy stays in is what's best for him. In a few short weeks, I will be able to put this all behind me and look at my little miracle and know this is all worth it!
*It may take a lot of chocolate, but I will make it!

No comments: