Friday, January 8, 2010

Epiphany Party

Despite the snow day, tonight was my work Epiphany Party. We have our Christmas gathering after Christmas, which is awesome, because most people are able to make it. The last several years we have had it at Hornville Tavern. Renee's inlaws own it and they are so good to us. They donated the food and the room. The food is AWESOME and I wish that we would go eat there more often. Every year, Brian and I say we need to go back soon, but it is kind of far out so we rarely make it there. This year, I hope that is different!
My Uncle Alan and Aunt Julie were kind enough to watch Macie for us. Even though we forgot her "pap" in the car, she was good and still awake when we got there to pick her up after 9. It was nice to have a date and I look forward to going every year. I even got a gift card to the movies, so it looks like we may get another date night soon!

I bundled Macie up before we left

Brian and I
The Girls: Lisa, Me, Jamie, Brandi, Brittany, and Renee

No comments: