Friday, January 1, 2010

I love a great deal!

I am always looking for a good bargain and it makes me so happy to get a deal. We have been looking at double strollers and I just couldn't find exactly what I wanted. This week, we got a Babies-R-Us ad that had some awesome coupons for strollers. We decided to go and just see what we could get. When we walked in, we saw a double stroller that was on clearance. We asked them if that was the only one, and they said yes, so we walked around the store with it until we made a decision. I wanted to see how to fold it up, how much it weighed, why it was on clearance, etc. The reason it was marked down so much was because it was an online only special that was accidentally delivered to the store. To make a long story short, we ended up buying the stroller (the online price is $199.49), 3 Colt's onesies for Gavin, a lock for our cabinet, and a travel wipe case for $83.31!!!! I couldn't believe it! We also got two more coupons for 20% off an item that will come in handy when buying last minute things for Gavin. If we were going to pay full price, we probably would have picked another stroller, however, we are thrilled with our purchases and I feel much better about his upcoming arrival. Another thing checked off my list!

No comments: