Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Fun

Saturday morning started out great for me because it was my day to sleep in and Brian brought me breakfast in bed. He made me eggs, toast, and hashbrowns. It was a nice surprise! Allie came over a little after 1 to take some maternity pictures. We didn't do this with Macie and I really wanted to this time. You never know...this may be my last pregnancy. Macie was a complete stink and didn't cooperate at all. I think it was difficult for her because all of her toys were there and she just wanted to play with Aunt Allie. However, Allie was able to capture some great shots and I can't wait to see them. Last night, we had Rachel and Eric over for dinner. I made a pot of chicken tortilla soup and they brought over rotel dip and stuff to make sundaes. Now, when I say stuff for sundaes, I mean they went ALL out. They had so many toppings we could have had a sundae bar! It was great and they stayed over until about 1. It has been forever since we've hung out that late! The guys were playing the wii and we just had a great time talking and hanging out. I paid for it today though! I am worn out!!!
Today, we had my parents and Allie over for lunch. We invited them over to see Macie play with her bounce 'n spin pony my parents bought her for her birthday. She has only used it a few times because she wasn't quite ready for it at her birthday. It is amazing how much she has grown and changed in the last few months. She can now reach the ground to bounce and she gets off by herself. She also asks to play with the pony. Our little girl is changing before our very eyes!




No comments: