Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally!!

I am finally done reading the Twilight series. It took me a little over 2 months to read the four books because of my busy, crazy life. Although I was pressured to read them by some teachers at school and I was very reluctant to do so, I have to admit that I am glad that I did. I thought that each book got better and better. I loved the last book until the last 200 pages. I thought that it drug on and didn't have that great of an ending. Overall, I would recommend the books to anyone. Brian is happy that I am done with the books and so am I! I can now focus on other projects.....scrapbooking here I come!!!

2 comments:

Natalie Pickerill said...

Congratulations on finishing the Twilight books. There is supposed to be a fifth book come out in I think August so we might not be completely finished yet.

The Mitchell Family said...

Oh geez....she is a great author so I hope so! I wonder what would happen next....