Sunday, May 24, 2009

1.8

I have only lost 1.8 pounds since starting the Biggest Loser Challenge. My scale said more than that, but the official scale didnt. Oh well....I guess I better get movin' if I want to win this thing!

On a happy note, I am officially out of school for the summer!! Macie and I will get to spend a lot of time together and I have a LONG list of projects I am hoping to complete. We will see how it goes!

Here are a few random pictures from the last week or so...

Aunt Allie put an army hat on Macie in Walmart on Saturday night...I think she is already trying to recruit her!!
Macie and the boys are so cute together. I look forward to when they can play together.
As long as Macie doesn't hurt them!!!
Aunt Annie helping to make Auntie Anne's pretzels at home last weekend.
Brian bought me a pretzel kit back when I was first pregnant and we just got around to making them. I have to say they were very good and close to the original!

No comments: