Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Last Christmas Get-together

Last night we finally celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family. It was nice to spread things out, but I am ready to be done. Seven Christmas get-togethers is a blessing and curse at the same time. Once again, Macie was spoiled! She got an ice cream sundae set, pjs, money, a little people boat, some books, pink ugg type boots, and an adorable hat. Brian and I got a gift card and money from my grandma. He also got a Jack Daniel's gift set and I got a clutch that holds pictures and a diffuser. We had finger foods, which is my favorite. Macie loved being there because there is a lot of room to run around. She ran lap after lap and I couldn't believe she stayed awake as long as she did! We didn't leave until 10! She crashed by the end of the street and slept until 8 this morning. She was back down for a nap at 8:40 and its been 2 hours and she is still asleep. I can tell this is going to be a lazy day! I go back to work tomorrow. Only 4 more weeks until I'm on maternity leave...
Grams B with Macie and Clayton
Macie sitting in my Uncle Jeff's rocking chair. He is no longer with us, so it is special to see her in his chair.
Clayton got the same ball tent as Macie for Christmas. Kaylee, Clayton, and Macie spent a lot of time in it!

Loving the fact that she can run around!
Trying to get in the rocking chair the wrong way. She kept rocking the chair and then lifting her leg behind her. It was hilarious!

The toy we got Clayton was a hit! He played with it all night!

Allie took a picture of all of the great-grandkids last summer and had a throw made for Grams B. She loved it!

We have definitely been blessed this Christmas!

No comments: