Monday, July 2, 2012

Lilah's Ears

I forgot to mention... Saturday was another rough day for me.  Lilah wouldn't stop screaming unless I held her and the potty training was nuts.  My dad called and he could hear the chaos.  I apologized for even answering the phone because I wasn't in a good mood.  I guess he realized I was in distress because he sent my mom!  I was feeding Lilah and I heard a knock on the door.  I was happy to see her!  I had just got the big two asleep, but I knew that I needed to take Lilah to the doctor.  Mom offered to stay with the other two and I was so thankful.  Lilah and I ended up spending two hours at Convenient Care and a total of 5 minutes with the doctor.  He looked in her ears and said that her ear infection hadn't cleared up completely.  I knew that's what it was.  He decided to give her a different medicine hoping to knock it out this time.  He prescribed a z-pack for babies.  It makes me a bit nervous because I'm allergic to that, but she seems to be fine so far.  I can tell that she's feeling better and slowly getting back to herself.  Let's just hope this isn't a trend!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Sounds like you have had a fun and crazy summer so far!!! Your husband has done an awesome job with losing weight!!

Nathan said...

Abbie, this is Kelly Lengacher leaving these comments(not Nathan!). I'm using my husband's computer and forgot I was logged into his account..woops!!!