Sunday, July 22, 2012

Overnight at Grammie and Pops'

Thursday afternoon, I picked up Macie and Gavin from Miss Julie's.  Then, I took the kids to Grammie and Pops' house.  They spent the night there.  Brian and I took full advantage of our time. We went to the bank, Aldi, Crazy Buffet, and Walmart.  We got all grocery shopping done and were even able to hang out with the neighbors for a bit.  What a great night!  Friday was my one and only day for the entire summer that I had to myself.  I slept in until 9:30!  Then, I hung out at home for a bit before heading to school.  I worked in my classroom for several hours.  It was nice to get a lot done.  I met Brian when he got off work and we went to pick up the kids.  They were tired and cranky, but had a fun time.  Grammie was even nice enough to make us chicken taco salads.  They were so good!
On Friday, Grammie discovered that Lilah's two top teeth poked through!  She now has four teeth!  
Grammie and Pops got some new toys.  Gavin was thrilled that there was a new Woody! 



Grammie made Macie and Lilah matching dresses.  Macie was modeling one for me!


No comments: