Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Next 30 Years

Several people have asked me how I feel about turning 30.  To be honest, I'm not bothered at all.  I feel like I am in a good place in my life.  I'm about to start my 8th year in a job that I love, I am married and we are in a better place than ever, and I have three beautiful babies.  What more could I ask for?  I feel like my twenties were a time to create my life and my thirties are my chance to live the life I've created.
My life is far from perfect and there are several things I'd like to work on during the "next 30 years".  One is I want to try to do more things for myself.  I love scrapbooking and am SO behind.  I really want to make it a priority.  I also want to take care of myself a little more.  I know that I need to lose weight, but I have to get the motivation.  I also want to be more honest with myself and focus on the people and things in my life that matter the most.  I want to travel more and experience things with my family.

The last 30 years have been great....here's to the next 30!!! 

1 comment:

Educator Eats said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! Cheers to the next 30 years!!!