Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday To.....ME!!

Yesterday was my birthday.  It wasn't just any ordinary birthday, it was my 30th!  I started out the morning with breakfast in bed.  Then, Brian let me go back to sleep a bit which was nice. When I woke up for the day, the kids gave me cards they had made and Macie even signed her name all by herself!  I was so proud of her.  Brian had already bathed and dressed the kids, so we just had to get ready.  Allie, Annie, and Charles came over for a few minutes before we headed to meet my parents for lunch.  I chose Mr. B's because I'm obsessed with that place and no one else had been there.  It was a hit!  Our table of 10 ate over 100 wings, an extra large pizza, and two sampler platters.  The kids LOVED the wings and ate plenty of them.  For my birthday, my parents got me two different sized cookie scoops and a Target gift card.  They also gave me strict instructions that I had to use the gift card on me.  I jokingly said, "I can't buy diapers?" 
The funny thing was, on the way home we had to stop to get Lilah some diapers before going home.  We already had this planned.  Everyone came to our house for dessert, so when they got there, Mom asked to see my gift card because she wanted to make sure I hadn't used it!  For dessert, they brought some ice cream and ice cream balls.  Yummy!  We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out as a family.  Brian and I took turns taking naps and I did some of Macie's workbook pages with her.  My birthday celebrations were off to a great start!

Lilah's first time in a high chair!!







LOVE THIS!

No comments: