Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gavin's Day Take 7

Before I talk about Gavin's day, I need to let you know that the steroids have set in full force!  He didn't sleep much Tuesday night.  He fell out of bed three times and was up talking several times.  Gavin woke up wild and ready to go!  Brian was wishing me luck before he left at 7:00am!  I called Grandpa and asked him if it was take your grandson to work day!  We started out the day going to therapy at the park.  It was a complete flop!  I had to bribe him with fruit snacks to do anything and Miss Melissa even said she'd never seen him like that before.  I felt bad and we ended the session early.  Before we went to therapy Gavin said, "I like Miss Melissa. She's my favorite friend."  I thought it was so cute!  After therapy, I decided to head home instead of the library.  I pulled into the driveway and he started balling because he wanted to go.  I gave in and we went.  Gavin actually did pretty well, but was a little more outspoken.  He made a star wind sock that he is so proud of.  We picked up some lunch at Captain D's on the way home and then we both napped.  After naps, we hung out at home until the rest of the family joined us.  Gavin worked for a long time getting presents ready for Mommy, Daddy, and Macie.  He gave them to us after dinner.  Even though the dude was wild, it was still fun to spend time with my little man.

 Daddy's present
 Macie's present

My present 

No comments: