Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Macie's Day Take 7

Today, Macie and I went to work in my classroom, to story time at the library, did pages in her workbook, and napped together.  We even got lunch from McDonald's to eat at school!  Another thing we did at school was let Macie practice going to the bathroom and the water fountain by herself.  She is doing such a good job and getting more and more confident every day!
 Macie helped me clean the shelves and do other projects.  She is such a good helper!

 Macie made a peacock at the library
I let Macie "paint" on the computer.  I'm ashamed to admit that she doesn't get on a computer often at all.  We only have a laptop at home, and we don't let her play on it.  Before long, we will probably need to buy a computer mouse and let her play

No comments: