Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gavin's Day Take 8

Gavin and I had a very interesting day yesterday for many reasons.  First of all, he was wild and cranky from the start.  He kept saying he didn't want to go to therapy at the park and he was into everything.  In fact, he took Lilah's pants and diaper off and brought them to us.  Thankfully, when we got to the park, he was excited to see the playground and was perfectly well behaved for Miss Melissa.  Typically when we go to the park at 8:00 am, we have the whole thing to ourselves.  Yesterday was not the case.  I guess people were trying to beat the heat.  Something crazy happened to me, but I'll share that in a different post.  After therapy, Gavin and I went to the library for his last story time.  He has grown so much over the course of this class.  I was able to take him 5 times and it is amazing the difference.  He was singing all of the songs, dancing without me prompting him, and doing the finger plays.  Unfortunately, there were a lot of kids there, many of which were all over the place, but Gavin did pretty well sitting.  When we left there, we went to Target to pick up some diapers and then met Aunt Allie and Grandpa for lunch.  We spent the rest of the day napping and hanging out at home.  Overall, it was a great day.  I can't believe next week will be my last one on one days with the kids!
 Trying to find the perfect screw to fit in the light cover
 He always makes this face and it cracks me up


 He made a quilt at the library

No comments: