Sunday, July 1, 2012

Macie Day Take 4

I had to switch around the order of the days this week because Lilah had a doctor's appointment.  This did not sit well with Macie and she was an emotional wreck all week.  She is by far my most emotionally needy child.  Sometimes it just wears me out, but I try to be understanding.  Macie and I had a great day.  We started by going to the movies with Patti, Maddie, Mitchell, and Martha (their grandma).  We saw "Puss in Boots" because that's what they were playing for a dollar.  The place was packed and it was fun to take Macie to the movies again.  We brought our own drinks and shared some popcorn.  Macie was really good, but she kept asking when it was going to be over.  At first, I thought she didn't like the movie, but it turns out she just had to pee.  I was proud of her for holding it the whole time.  The movie was OK and Macie got a little scared a few times, but we had a good time.  After the movie, we said good bye to Maddie and headed to Central Library.
At the library, I let Macie pick out two movies and two books.  We didn't stay long at all because it was lunch time.  The main reason we went to that library was because we wanted to get a chain for Gavin.  Luckily, they still had some.  Next up, was lunch and naps.
I was hoping Macie would nap right away so that we could go to the book bus.  It comes to Holy Spirit on Thursdays, so I thought it would be fun to stop by for a quick visit.  Macie didn't fall alseep right away, so we missed it.  That is probably for the better since it was so HOT!  Once she was up, we headed to get her nails done.  She still had some money on her gift certificate from her birthday.  She chose a bright yellow.  Macie was super happy to have a girl this time.  The girl was so nice and only charged Macie $5 to paint her nails.  We gave her a dollar tip, but that meant we still have money for next time!  Our final stop was Sonic.  I got each of us a lemonberry slush.  Then, we headed to pick up the other kiddos.  Brian was working late.  Once again, a great day with my first born love!




This picture was not from our day.  Last weekend, Allie did a tea party photo shoot and invited Macie to be a part of it.  I snapped a quick pic on my phone.


No comments: