Sunday, July 22, 2012

St. Theresa Summer Social

Last night, the kids and I went to the St. Theresa Summer Social.  We went with Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Allie.  We ate, rode a few rides, and played games.  I even won a cake!  We had a lot of fun and it wasn't too hot!  We left around 7 because the kids were starting to melt.  Even though I had a lot of help, I was super wiped when we got home.  Once everyone was taken care of and in bed, I realized how hungry I was.  I only ate a fish sandwich at the social and it wasn't enough!  Visiting the St. Theresa Summer Social is always nostalgic for me because I went to grade school there.
My camera died while we were there, but I was still able to get some great pictures!   
 The kids played 4 games and got a tattoo! The also each won two prizes!
 We were able to do three rides!



 Aunt Allie went with Macie down this slide and I went with Gavin. It was the first time they've been on a big slide like that.  I have to admit, I started freaking out a bit when I got to the top of that thing. Heights are not really my friend:(  It was a lot of fun though and I'm glad we did it!

They were able to ride this one by themselves! 
 Thanks Grandpa for the ride tickets!

No comments: