Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Macie's Day Take 8

Macie and I had, yet another, great day together!  We went to my classroom, to the library, and then home for lunch and nap.  After nap, I got Macie ready, because Aunt Katie was coming to pick her up.  Aunt Katie asked if she could take Macie on a special outing before she started school.  I didn't tell Macie where she was going and she could hardly contain herself.  She kept looking at the clock and asking me what time it was.  While we were waiting, we did a few pages in her workbooks to pass the time.  When Macie got home, she told me all about how she went to get ice cream and to buy 2 new pairs of shoes!  She can't wait to wear them, but I think I'll make her wait until school starts since it is just two weeks away!  Thank you so much Aunt Katie!  You made one little girl very happy!!
 It was Macie's last library "program" and they got to use sticks!  Macie was a bit wild with them and hit herself in the face, but she had fun.  Unfortunately, there were two little girls who wouldn't stop talking and Macie kept saying, "I can't hear Mommy".  I felt bad, but she was very well behaved.


Aunt Katie took pictures on her phone for me and sent them to me!



 Making a tiger puppet at the library

 Macie was so thrilled that Mr. D let her take her name tag home.  In fact, she wore it on her outing with Aunt Katie!
 When we were working in her workbook, she wrote her name all by herself!  I can't believe how far she has come this summer!
Modeling Pair #1
 Modeling Pair #2
Aunt Katie read the kids a quick story before leaving

No comments: