Friday, July 13, 2012

Lilah's Day Take 5

Lilah and I had a fun and laid back day at home yesterday.  I usually need that after crazy days with the other two.  I was able to get a few things done and spend a lot of my time focusing on LJ (her nickname that seems to stick).  We played a lot and cuddled.  Her personality really is coming out and she is so much fun.  She is playing more and more every day! 

Strengths: Her huge smile and those dimples!  She is also so strong and all over the place!  I swear she is going to crawl anyday.  Once those arms get the memo, she's going to be off!  She also could sit herself up if she wanted to.  She is a great cuddler.  Lilah is also playing more.  We've just started playing peek-a-boo with a burp cloth and she loves it!  As far as her personality, Lilah is very serious when put in a new situation or around someone she doesn't know.  Once she warms up, she is all smiles!
Challenges: Sleep...enough said!!
Favorites: Her family and her baby!  She also loves to be on the floor to roll around and explore.  
I just can't get enough of this adorable face!

No comments: