Wednesday, January 2, 2013

#4 Wolf Family Christmas

Our next Christmas celebration was my mom's side at my Grandma Wolf's house.  This is always one of my favorite traditions.  We hadn't been there on Christmas Eve the last two years, so it was Gavin and Lilah's first time.  The kids weren't on their best behavior and hadn't been all day really.  It was already our third day of Christmas and their nap/bedtime had been really screwed up.  We weren't able to stay long, but I'm still glad we were able to go.  There was a mixup with Brian's gift.  My cousin, Bryan, ended up with two presents and Brian didn't get any.  We got it all figured out though!  I hated to leave, but knew it was the best thing since the kiddos were struggling.  Maybe next year won't be so crazy.  Who am I kidding, life with three small kids is always crazy! 
 Grandma's baby sitting on her lap!
 Lilah with Aunt Judy and Aunt Lori
Olivia and Gavin

Grandma Wolf got a jar with notes and pictures from everyone.  That way, she can open one each day and have 365 smiles!!


2 comments:

CJM said...

Thats a good idea, we should do it for our grandma...she loves pictures and cards!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That looks like a fun Christmas.

My grandma would love a smile a day jar. We might have to start working on something like that for her now:)