Sunday, January 20, 2013

Freezer Cooking to the Max

Friday night, the kids spent the night with my parents so we could go to my work Christmas party.  We had a great time hanging out with friends.  On the way home, we went to Schnucks because we they were having a sale on chicken.  It was nice to sleep all night and the next morning we got an oil change and went to Aldi and Wal-Mart before picking up the kids.  As soon as we got home, I got to work.  Brian and I worked on stocking our fridge and freezer all day Saturday and a little while today.  Before Lilah, I was so good about stocking up.  Since her, I feel like I’m on a hamster wheel.  One of my New Year’s resolutions was to get back into the swing of things, and I did!
Here is what all we made:
  • Cookie Dough – PB Choc Chip and Sugar
  • Bread – Baked one to eat, froze one dough, and baked one to freeze
  • Southwest Chicken Rollups
  • Biscuits
  • Chili
  • Chicken Pasta Bake
  • Turkey Meatballs
  • Orange Chicken Crockpot Meal
  • BBQ Chicken Crockpot Meal
  • Mashed Sweet Potatoes
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Whole Wheat Choc Chip Oatmeal Pancakes
  • Blueberry Muffins
  • Pizza Pie (for dinner tonight)
  • Chicken Broth
  • Chopped Veggies for Salad and lunches
DSCN0760
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
DSCN0772
Our first loaf of bread!!  It was delish!
DSCN0774
Chicken Pasta Bakes and Southwest Rollups
DSCN0775DSCN0776
Thankful for this equipment: bread machine, food processor, and crockpot!
DSCN0777
These are bags you prep ahead, freeze, and then put in the crockpot to cook.  I’m super excited about this!
DSCN0778DSCN0779DSCN0782

No comments: