Sunday, January 6, 2013

5 Years

Brian and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on New Year's Eve.  I honestly can't believe it has been five years.  We've completed our family in that time and have accomplished a lot financially and personally.  I think we are stronger as a couple today than when we got married.  Someone said, "Marriage is all rosey until you become a parent. Then, the work begins."  I couldn't agree more!  I'm so happy to have Brian as my best friend, father of my children, and as the person who challenges me to be the best person I can be!  I love you, Brian!

On New Year's Eve, Brian had to work and, of course, he had to work late!  I took the kids to Sturgis during the day so they could spend the night with Grammie and Pops.  When he got off work, we headed over to the Maurer's house for a small get-to-gether.  We ate yummy food and played a few games.  It was so nice to get to talk to them. 

The next day, Brian and I went to Red Lobster for our anniversary lunch.  We go there every year.  Unfortunately, Brian wasn't feeling that well.  We still had a nice time just the two of us!

No comments: