Saturday, January 5, 2013

First Snow!!

On December 26, 2012, we got SNOW!  The kids had never been outside to play in the snow before.  Last year, we didn't get any and the years before that, they were too small.  We ended up getting several inches (I think about 6).  Brian was able to get to work, but he was the only one from Indiana who made it in.  I stayed home all day with the kids and decided to brave the cold for a few minutes.  I laid Lilah down for a nap and layered up the kids.  We only stayed out for about 15 minutes, but they had a blast!  I'm so glad I was able to watch them experience something so new and exciting!

 Macie couldn't wait to make a snow angel like on Max and Ruby


 Our sad start of a snowman...but we bored quickly:(


 She just had to swing in the snow!

Lilah couldn't be left out, so later in the day, I brought in a bowl of snow for Lilah to explore.  We had done this with the other two and I love watching them play with it.
 Hmmm...
 "She seriously is going to let me play with this!"
Look at that grin!
 First taste


 COLD!


No comments: