Monday, July 30, 2012

Today is one of those days...

...when I can't wait to go back to work!  I seriously don't get 5 seconds to myself.  This is also the end of the month, which means that Brian will be working late several nights in a row:(

In other news:
Lilah officially has 5 teeth!

Macie is obsessed with Berenstien Bears.  She loves to watch the shows on tv over and over.  She even has a favorite part in each show and is now quoting them. 

Gavin is no longer my sweet, innocent, go with the flow kid.  He is WILD and driving me crazy.  He is into everything and won't take naps.  He wears me out!  He is now always trying to fix something.  It is cute to watch him try to be a handy man!

We have way too many toys!  A couple of times a year, I clean them all out and get rid of a lot of them, but we still manage to have a ridiculous amount!  Most of them, they don't even play with.  They just throw them on the floor and we have to clean them up at the end of every day.  The most popular toys to actually play with include the food, balls, dress up clothes, books, and babies.  The other stuff comes and goes.  They have a few key items they play with and the train table is a big hit.  I could probably get rid of everything else and they wouldn't even care.  Macie is so into coloring and projects, so that takes up a lot of our time.  It won't be long and our crazy season of birthdays and holidays will be here.  I plan to clean out the kids' toys yet again.  Maybe they will receive money for college instead of toys this year...hint hint!  All joking aside, I am thankful to everyone for spoiling my children, but sometimes it is just too much!

No comments: