Monday, July 16, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

Saturday night, we went out to celebrate my birthday again.  I told Brian not to plan a party or anything for me.  All I wanted was a night out with adults only!  We went to Hacienda with a diverse group of family and friends.  I picked Hacienda because I've celebrated a lot of big events in my life there (18th Birthday, 21st Birthday, Bachelorette Party, and countless other birthdays), so I knew it was the perfect place.  There were about 15 of us and we had a great time.  They sang happy birthday to me.  I got a lot of funny cards and a few gifts (gift cards, candle warmer, and an adult Capri Sun). 

After Hacienda, most of us went to Stoney's.  I've never been there.  Overall, it was a great time, but there were a few issues.  First, Annie's license was expired.  They weren't going to let her in, but Charles looked it up on his phone where she had ordered a new one and they let her in.  Then, they said Charles' shirt was too long.  It was big drama and I felt so bad for him.  It wasn't even that long.  He had to go to Walgreens to buy a different shirt.  Once Annie and Charles came back, everyone was able to relax and have a great time.  Several of us rode the bull.  I totally said I wasn't going to, but I did.  Katie, Lori, and I did it first.  Later in the night, Luke, Wil, and Brian rode it.  Wil was the rock star of the night!  I did OK, but I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to puke! 

After Stoney's, a few of us went to IHOP before calling it a night.  Overall, it was a GREAT birthday!  Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes and who was able to join us for a night of fun!  The next day, I was a little tired, but my hip hurt really badly.  Guess I'm getting too old!

*There were SOO many pictures taken.  I tried to post the best ones that didn't compromise anyone's integrity:)





The card from my parents had a Minnie Mouse crown and I had to wear it.  Macie even made sure I took it with me!

Wil and Beth
Lori and John
Sherry and Allie
Brad and Patti
Charles and Annie
Me and My Hubby
Jeremy and Wendy
Me and Rachel
Katie and Luke were able to join us at Stoneys










No comments: