Saturday, December 12, 2009

Check, Check, and Double Check

Another busy weekend! Thank God I have a partner who helps! I would never get all of this done without my little runner boy...
  • Grocery shopping...check
  • Went to post office to pick up stamps, mail all Christmas cards, and mail package to class pen pals...check
  • Dropped off invite list to Aunt Dawn...check
  • Deposit money at bank...check
  • Take Rusty to the groomer...check
  • Make cookies and attend Allie's Cookie Swap...check
  • Called Rachel to wish her a happy birthday and Brian's parents to wish them a happy anniversary...check
  • Gave Macie a bath...check
  • Letting Brian cook dinner and spending the rest of the evening hanging out with my wonderful family....check, check, and double check!
Today Allie hosted her first annual Cookie Swap. There were about 8 of us there and it was a great time! I can't wait to do it again next year! Look at that table full of yummy stuff! She also made food for us to eat. I'm so proud of her for hosting her first party where she made the food herself! This was my plate to come home. I love getting a variety!

No comments: