Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Visit from Hannah

Mary and Hannah visited us today. Mary told me that she didn't have any shoes that fit Hannah because her feet were so small. I knew that I had several pairs of shoes that Macie had already outgrown. When I went through all of her stuff yesterday, I kept out a few pair that might fit Hannah so she would have some shoes to go with her Christmas dress. We found some that will work. We have been blessed by people passing stuff down to us, so I am happy to help out someone in return. While they were here, Macie and Hannah played with Macie's toys. Macie even conned Mary into reading her a book.
Story time...look how they are both so into it! That is not common with one year olds!
When she was done reading, Macie wanted her to read it again...and again!
Macie has to point to everything in the book like we usually do

No comments: