Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy, Busy

The holiday season and upcoming arrival of baby Gavin have kept us quite busy! Each weekend, I have been making a to do list of things I want to accomplish. I am trying to not overdo it and to also take time out to make memories with Macie and Brian. I think I have been pretty successful so far! It is just hard to believe that Christmas is less than 3 weeks away and Gavin will be here in 8 weeks! Yesterday, I spent most of the day cleaning/organizing our "office". I always want to do this and I finally accomplished my goal. We use this room for so many things and I was tired of it looking like one big trash heap! I also addressed most of the envelopes for our Christmas cards.

Today, we started out the day looking at our stockings. Since then, we setup the wii and played a few games, gave Macie a bath, took her Christmas card pictures by our tree, ordered the pictures, watched her new Elmo movie, Macie and Daddy took a nap, went to Keelin's birthday party, and picked up our Christmas cards from Walgreens. Now, I am working on putting them in the envelopes and hopefully I will get them out by the beginning of the week. Yes, we've been busy....

Daddy helped Macie hang her new ornaments from St. Nick on the tree
These two pictures didn't make it on the Christmas card, but I loved them so I thought I would share.

Macie and Daddy napping during the Elmo movie
Macie was in awe of baby Emmy at Keelin's party
....well that and she wanted to steal her burp cloth!
Keelin reading the card from us
She loved the princess shoes we got her! She had a princess themed party so they fit right in!
The birthday girl while we were singing "Happy Birthday". She was all about the presents and cake and wanted everyone to sing to her right when we got there, so we sang twice! Her mommy made her cake and she did a great job!
Daddy and Macie watching the Colt's game....
I love Macie's face!
Macie wanted to play with the big girls so badly. It won't be long!

No comments: