Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mickey Mouse Ball Tent

Today I went through all of the bags of presents we had gotten in the last three days. At each place, we loaded up a garbage bag and I didn't touch anything until today. I still have to sort and organize all of my scrapbooking stuff, but everything else is put away. I even sorted all of Macie's toys into different baskets so it will be easier to clean up our living room. I am not naive in thinking that it will always be perfectly put away, but I can try!
Tonight, Allie came over so we decided to get out Macie's ball tent. We didn't think about the fact that we would need an air pump for the thing, so Annie brought one from my parents' house. Macie has been so excited about this gift because she could see the balls in the box. She kept saying "ba, ba" over and over and shaking with excitement. We finally blew the thing up and Macie LOVED it! It did help that Allie was going crazy with her. I can see that we are going to have lots of fun times with this thing!



She is peeping thru a hole you put balls thru
Look at that sweet face!

1 comment:

CJM said...

We got one too and Clayton can't get enough of it...he LOVES it!!!