Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's never too early to learn!

After I give Macie a bath, we have a little routine. I put lotion on if she needs it, dress her, brush her hair, brush her teeth, and clean her ears. I always brush her hair and teeth first and then she does it. She has been "helping" for quite some time now. I figure.....it's never too early to learn!

Brushing her hair

Of course her "pap" and burp cloth aren't too far away!

Brushing her teeth...don't forget the back teeth!
or the front ones!
When I had Macie, Renee brought these socks to Macie at the hospital. She has given me two pair of them and I absolutely love to wear them around the house when it is cold outside. I kind of forgot about them because they were too big for Macie when she got them, but they fit perfectly now!

No comments: