Friday, June 10, 2016

December 2015 ~ Part 4


Boyles Family Christmas: Christmas morning after opening our gifts we went to my parents' house.  Thankfully, we were able to stay in pjs all day!

Sturgis Christmas:




 Is it bacon or ribbon candy?














Apple Wreath: I hosted my dad's family for Christmas for the first time.  I also made a veggie Christmas tree but can't seem to find the picture.


 Go Purple Aces!: We took the kids to a UE Men's basketball game on West side night.  It was their first game and they enjoyed it and even got free dippin' dots thanks to Aunt Allie and Grandpa!


 Happy Anniversary!: Brian and I celebrated our 8th anniversary by going to a few wineries and out to eat.  Then we hung out at home for a low key night!
 Meeting Ariana Lee: Little Ari was born on our anniversary, December 31st. We were able to sneak in some cuddles before heading home.

 More Boyles Christmas Pics: Not sure why they are out of order!


No comments: