Sunday, January 8, 2017

Lilah's Interview ~ 5 Years Old

How old are you?: 5
What is your favorite color?: the color on my cup (light/teal blue)
What is your favorite show?: Pokemon and Pickers (American Pickers) and Bratz
What is your favorite movie?: Sing
Who is your best friend?: Avery and Reagan
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: Spa
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: have special time
Where is your favorite place to go out to eat?: Red Lobster
Where is your favorite place to go for fun?: Inflatable Fun Factory
What is your favorite food?: nachos
What is your favorite thing to do during school time?: Letter of the week
What is your favorite toy?: Cabbage Patch Baby So Real
What is your favorite animal?: koala and giraffe and zebra and sunbear
What do you want to be when you grow up?: cheerleader, in the Olympics, and being a nurse or doctor
What is your favorite book?: Junie B Jones Boss of Kitchen
Is there anything else you want to tell me?: I love my mom, dad, brother and sister.  I love my cousins, I love my grandpa, grandma, grammie, pops, aunts and friends...that is it.

No comments: