Thursday, June 4, 2009

Horseshoes

Every Thursday night during the summer, we head to my aunt and uncle's house for horseshoes. Several of my uncles and other family and friends have a friendly horseshoe competition. They keep track of the wins over a 9 week time span and the winner gets a trophy. Last year was Brian's first year and he ended up in last place. His goal this year is to not be last. We shall see!!
Because tonight was the first night, they had a big fish fry. We had yummy fish, onion rings, hush puppies, and potato wedges. The food was amazing!! Macie could have cared less about anything else that was going on, she was way to interested in the grass. Next week, I won't even bother bringing any toys!
She would pick some, study it, drop it, and then pick some more.
"Look at my leaf!"
When she realized I was taking pictures, she wanted the camera! I had to be sneaky the rest of the time.

No comments: