Friday, June 26, 2009

Macie's New Shirt

Macie has a new shirt.....
Yep...you read that right...we are expecting #2!!!!! I suspected that I was pregnant for a while before I even told Brian about it. It was confirmed on June 6th when I took a test and it was instantly positive. Based on my last period, I should be due February 10th, but I will have the baby before that because of having a c-section. Macie and the new baby will only be about 15 months apart. I am only 7 1/2 weeks along, but we are telling everyone because I am already showing quite a bit and we can't hide it. People have been teasing me that there might be more than one in there...I go to the doctor on July 15th. I will keep you posted!!
Here I am with the positive test...cute outfit huh?

2 comments:

Natalie Pickerill said...

Congratulations you guys. I'm so excited for you all!

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! Hey, my first two boys are 13 months apart. It was hard at first but now it is wonderful!!