Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow....another crazy Thanksgiving! We started out the day watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Next, we headed to my dad's side of the family for lunch. Macie had fun getting lots of attention and playing with Clayton. Brian had fun playing poker and coming out the winner of the day and I enjoyed the food and people. We left there and let Macie take a nap in the car for an hour while we ran home to feed the dogs. Our last stop was my mom's side of the family. This is always a huge event because there are between 75 and 80 people. It can be a little overwhelming. It didn't seem to bother Macie at all. I was just worried that she would get lost in the crowd. It was much simpler last year when she wasn't walking! Once again, we stuffed ourselves and had a great time. Macie was so wiped out she was asleep by the time we pulled out of the drive!
There is still more chaos to come....tomorrow morning, I am going shopping with my dad and sisters. We do every year on black Friday and then go to lunch. On Saturday, my sister, Allie, is going to attempt to take a picture of all of the cousins on my mom's side. That is over 50 people so we shall see! Then, we are going to Sturgis to celebrate Thanksgiving with Brian's family. I am going to need Sunday to recover!!!
Daddy and Macie watching the parade
Macie loved to look out the door at my Aunt Alice's house. She kept putting her mouth on it because it felt cool.
Clayton had to come and join in on the action
Macie's hair seems to get longer and curlier everyday!
Macie and Clayton
Nap time!
I thought she looked so funny because with that big coat, she could barely move! Unfortunately, the zipper broke off of her vest and coat today! Oh well...
What a cutie!
Cuddling with Aunt Annie

No comments: