Sunday, January 5, 2014

Popcorn and Hot Chocolate

Friday, Gavin was complaining that his chest hurt. He had a few other symptoms and I was debating getting him in to see Dr. V.  Gavin looked at me as serious as can be and said, “Mama, if I don’t go to the doctor now, I’ll have to go to the hospital tonight.” That was enough for me to call and have him seen.  Dr. V said he wasn’t too bad, but literally teared up when I told him what Gavin had said.  Dr. V said he wasn’t too bad yet, but put him on 3 days of steriods as a preventative.  I was happy with that and he seems not himself but we are making it through.

After going to the doctor, we went to Aldi and then came home for some popcorn and hot chocolate.  The kids were really well behaved and we had a great family night!

003004006007

No comments: