Monday, April 14, 2014

Furrby’s Here!

After a terribly long labor and a tough entry into the world, my newest nephew arrived!  Andre Deangelo was born at 3:20pm on Wednesday, April 9th.  He was 6 pounds 1 ounce.  I hadn’t planned to visit until the weekend, but he scared us!  He had to be taken to a different hospital with a NICU.  My dad, Allie, and I were worried.  We left immediately and headed north.  We were able to spend some time with Annie and helped her by getting things she needed from her house.  We spent the night in the hotel room my mom had already.  On the way out of town, we were able to visit the hospital where Andre was.  We were thrilled to find out we could see him and Charles.

Annie was able to be with him that night and has been there since.  Thankfully, he is stable and they predict he will go on to be a happy, healthy, normal baby!  We just have to get him over this hurdle and move on.  It’s been a tough road.  I can’t wait to get my hands on my newest nephew! 

My mom came by over the weekend and brought the kids some pictures of Andre.  Lilah carries hers around and says, “Andre is a bad boy, he pull wires out, he not sposed to do that, he sick, he at doctor, I hold him soon”  She loves babies and I know she will be a great big cousin again!

img_0783img_0788

No comments: