Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

For Macie's 1st Easter, we had a busy day planned. Macie woke up to her Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. She got some new bibs that are big enough to protect her clothes. Next, we headed to Sturgis to go to church with Brian's family. Of course, she was perfect during church, which she never does for us. Oh well, I guess when I was little, we always behaved better in public than we did for Mom and Dad! We visited with them for a bit and they loaded us down with goodies before we left. Our last stop for the day was my Aunt Julie's house for some yummy food and Easter egg hunts.

Macie and Daddy

"Look at my Easter basket from Grammie and Pops!"

Hannah showing off her sexy shoulders
My little diva
I want that "egg"
Dylan got all kinds of goodies
This was the highlight of the day for Brian
Macie and Olivia hanging out in their pjs before heading home
Macie is spoiled rotten!!
Thanks to everyone who made her 1st Easter special!

No comments: