Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Long Over Due Visit

I spent the day scrapbooking with my friends Jamie and Tammy. Tammy (The Baird Family) will be posting some pictures of our day on her blog soon. I got nine pages in Macie's book done, which caught me up, and started a book for our health club. It was a very productive day!

Tonight, Brian's friend, Jesse, and his wife, Kasondra brought over their little guy, Alexander. I hadn't seen him since he was in the hospital, so it was good to bring the kids together. He is about 2 1/2 months younger than Macie and they are about the same size!! He is solid! A total cutie and the sweetest baby! Jesse and Brian are still working on an arranged marriage, but we will see!
When they first saw each other, they just stared at each other. Alexander started laughing and talking up a storm. It was so cute!
Do you think they make a cute couple? The diva and the linebacker!
Alexander was so sweet! I just wanted to eat up those cheeks!
Macie had to show off for her friend by sitting up with very little help. She is doing so well and getting stronger every day!I can reach my toys...even if it means busting out of my clothes! Can you see my belly?
I'm a big girl now!

No comments: