Wednesday, December 2, 2015

101 in 1001

It is hard to believe that the time is up for my first 101 in 1001.  Overall, I completed 87 things on the list and started 2 others.  I think that is pretty good considering we also did a lot of other AMAZING, crazy, and stressful things that weren't on the list.  When I created the list I had no idea Gavin and I would have on TV, we'd be living in our dream home, and I'd be homeschooling our kids. 
That being said, I enjoyed the list so much, that I created a new one.  It took me longer to make this list because I really thought about each item on there.  Even if 1001 days pass and I haven't done everything, I still will view it was a success.  It motivates me to go out and do more and to experience the world with my husband and kids.  At the end of the day, material goods can't be taken with us, but memories can never be taken away!
Check out my new list by clicking the tab at the top!

No comments: