Monday, June 26, 2017

Dear Lilah

Dear Lilah Jean,

How are you already 5 (and a half)? You are my baby and you are growing up so very fast.  You are an old soul five year old and are wiser than your years.  You are very intuitive and take care of others.  You are very into fashion and will only wear clothes that are "your style".  You want to be a doctor, nurse, vet, mommy, and cheerleader when you grow up.  You want to live close to me so that I can take care of all of your kids.  You love Shopkins, YouTube kids, playing outside and our new dog, Emilee.  You are obsessed with all of your little cousins and always want to take care of them.  I can't believe you are going to Kindergarten next year.  I am going to miss you so much.  I know that you will have lots of fun and meet new friends and have new adventures.  You love to share your thoughts and fears with me and I hope that continues.  Just remember, you are smart, important, kind, and beautiful.  I love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

No comments: