Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reflecting...

As my pregnancy progresses and I am getting closer and closer to the end, I can't help but reflect over the last nine months. I know that I am extremely lucky to have gotten pregnant so easily and Brian and I thank God for that every day. I have less than six weeks to my due date. Here are some of my thoughts:

Things I will miss about being pregnant:
  • feeling my baby move inside of me every day
  • having an excuse to take a nap when needed
  • eating extra and not feeling too guilty
  • my students talking to my belly
  • Brian kissing my belly
  • the overall happiness and contentment that I feel

Things I will NOT miss about being pregnant:

  • stepping on a scale on a regular basis
  • strangers rubbing or touching my belly
  • not being able to have a glass of wine
  • going pee constantly because a baby is smashing my bladder
  • my ankle swelling every day just because
  • trying to find a comfortable position during Mass

No comments: