Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a week!!

Last week was a crazy week! We started out waking up Sunday morning to our power going out. We didn't get power back until Tuesday evening. I shouldn't complain because some people didn't get it back until Friday!! Thankfully, our fridge wasn't too full, but we still spent some time cleaning and scrubbing. Now it is nice and clean!
I went to the doctor on Wednesday and it looks like Macie weighs approximately 6 pounds and her head is measuring three weeks ahead of schedule!! That, combined with some early blood pressure problems has my doctor wanting to induce me. On October 8th, we are going to pick a date so she will be here before we know it!!!
This weekend we shampooed our couch and livingroom and hallway floors. We have also been getting other cleaning done trying to get ready for Macie to come!

Below are two pictures Brian took on Saturday. They aren't the best of me, but my mother-in-law said that we should take some and update the blog because Macie is clearly getting bigger and bigger in there!!

35 weeks 2 days


No comments: