Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Surprise!!


Once again, Brian and I are reminded how blessed we are to be surrounded by such wonderful people! Last Thursday at my school faculty meeting, the staff surprised me and another teacher who is due in November, with a shower. We got diapers and wipes, along with several other goodies, and a $25 gift card to a store of our choice (that our school carries in scrip). Not only were there presents, but also cake and punch!

Then, last night at the PTA Officer's meeting, they surprised me with a shower as well. They came running into my classroom with cake, soft drinks and a big yellow bag full of goodies. I was definitely shocked. In the bag there was a homemade afghan along with a ton of other stuff for our little girl!

We just can't say thanks enough to all of the people who love and support us! It brings tears of joy to my eyes to know that we are bringing our daughter into the world surrounded by such loving and caring people!
The never ending bag from PTA

No comments: