Saturday, September 13, 2008

Macie Update

I am officially 34 weeks and 2 days. I now have to go to the doctor every week for a biophysical profile and a visit with the doctor. My doctor just wants to make sure everything is ok with Miss Macie because I had a blood pressure spike in the beginning. The cool thing is, I get to see her every week and get an estimate of how big she is. At the last visit, she weighed about 4 pounds 15 ounces and is doing well. The tech told us that she has some hair, which is a good thing because her head is measuring two weeks bigger than it should! Brian has a large head, but I'm getting a little scared:) Here are two of the many pictures we were able to see of her face. It is amazing how much you can see. I can't wait to compare these to when she is actually born!

Look at those cheeks!!
The umbilical cord is in front of her face right under her mouth.

1 comment:

alboyles said...

Oh My God! She is soooo beautiful! I cant wait to see her and hold her. You are amazing and I love you guys sooo much! I cant wait for you to be a parents and to watch this little girl grow. I'm already more in love with her than I ever have felt for child ever before.

I cant wait to see her smile and hear her laugh. I cant wait to watch her crawl and see how she interacts with Rusty and Max. I'm so happy to be involved and can't wait to meet my God daughter. I love you guys soooo much!!

Auntie Ann

Lol...that is so weird to think about.